14 jun 2013

Waterproof mobile phone case

Do you need to be reachable by phone while surfing because you are waiting for a transplant, because of your job, or anything else?

Reading costasurf forum, I saw that many people were using waterproof cases, specifically the ones of AQUAPAC.

I bought AQUAPAC 108 model and it's great! It is suitable for a mobile such as a SAMSUNG GALAXY S, although when I go to the water I take an old mobile and even the car key.


waterproof case surf peritoneal dialysis colostomy

I put it in my back, inside the zip hole, and after one minute I don't even notice it is there.

I was called once while being in the water and I could hear the ring. Anyway, the vibration is felt even if you are submerged, and you can even talk with the mobile inside the case.

With smartphones, touch screens don't work when submerged, but when not, you can do everything, such as taking pictures or recording videos. Once the video recording has started, you can continue that task under the water.

The video below was recorded by the people of CraigSand  with a waterproof case similar  to AQUAPAC (best watched on HD):





I used the case about six times without any leakage. Some condensation was formed, but maybe it was due to ambient humidity, or water drops that got in when opening the case the day before that did not dry.

Maybe some day I record a video or take some pictures in the water!

2 comentarios:

  1. David, yo la utilizo para el movil en ocasiones y va de cine.
    Lo llevo debajo del traje y la verdad es que no molesta nada.
    A ver cuando coincidimos.
    Un saludo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ¡Hola Jorge!
    Ya me imaginaba que tú también usarías alguna jejeje.
    ¡Nos vemos!

    ResponderEliminar